Installing Your New Bed Bug Proof Mattress Covers
Before you open your new mattress cover ensure the size is correct, including depth.
HOW TO PUT ON A MATTRESS ENCASEMENT
It is usually easier to put on a mattress encasement with two people
- Strip your bed of all bedding including mattress pads, sheets, comforters and pillows.
- Have someone help you lift the mattress off the bed and stand it up vertically.
- With one person on each side of the mattress, slip the mattress cover over the head of the mattress. Pull the cover down on both side, gently and evenly; like slipping on a sock.
- Zip up the mattress cover. Place your mattress gently back on the bed. Do not slide the mattress across the boxspring.
- For Boxspring covers, be careful not to tear the cover attempting to slide the boxpring along bedrails.